I love myself <3

Sunday, 4 September 2011

For 38 po ♥

Guess it who is the 38 po !!!! yes is u Rebecca  ... ♥


My sweetie friend ,welcome to my happy world =) i am already nothing and feel so good now , without him i still got a lot thing need to do,study,love my family,love u guy,care all my friend,I am very enjoy my single life now ,dont worry on me ler ,just leave u only horrr ^^ jia you ya ~ ♥

baby ,keep walking don;t look back dy =) i am waiting u in front ler ~
自己还是要靠自己拯救。真正的痛苦,没有人能与你分担,你只能把它从一个肩头,换到你的另一个肩头。
 不管多久没见面,我们彼此都还是老样子,脾气差,说话大声,不注意仪表,可是永远笑的那么开心。其实所谓的好朋友就是这样,无论在哪里生活多久,许久不见后再相聚也不会尴尬,那么的轻松自然,会为你的伤心而心疼。

sim sim always beside u ya ^^ anything just give me a call and a message  ♥
Don;t worry on me ler ,i everything okay here and i will happy without him ~ 
love u here and miss u muchhhhh ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment