I love myself <3

Friday, 9 September 2011

without


Without you I feel I lost the world,
without you I lost myself,
without you i never unhappy.

If today u ask me : Do you still love him ?
I will answer you : I don't know, just let it be :)
Everything just let it be, I never angry and hate u anymore :)
If i use my heart to angry you, Why not i use my heart to make myself happy?


I choose to be happy :)
Happy make me forget unhappy and sadness ~
Thanks for all my friend and family support ,
special for thanks someone to open my heart and open my mind,
is her teach me not to be hate someone to hurt myself,
no worst and just let it go ~

No worry for sim sim anymore =)
sim sim already can get back my happiness,
and enjoy what i have now and my life is colorful,
I love myself .

1 comment:

  1. Nice one. Be strong, Sim Sim. Life is hard but keep smiling =]

    ReplyDelete